Terms and conditions
Nanaimo Riptide Swim Team requires one (1) month notice in writing to the office manager in the event a swimmer leaves the program prior to the end of the season.
SNC/Swim BC Annual Fee (age determined as of December 31, 2019)
8 & Under $97
9 & 10 $117
11 - 14 $163
15 & Over $205
A $250 post-dated cheque is required per family to cover the volunteer commitment
A $150 post dated cheque is required for each swimmer to cover their fundraising commitment.
• I agree that I am the parent or legal guardian of the above listed participant.
• I agree to pay all training and Swim BC membership fees as described for my child's swim program. I understand that swim meet, equipment and team uniform costs are in addition to these fees
* I aknowledge that fees are payable regardless of how many scheduled workouts my swimmer is able to attend. There are no make-up days offered. For medical absences of 2 weeks or more, a credit to the account can be requested with provision of a medical note to the office administration.
• I acknowledge that my child's membership in groups Los Angeles 1984 and above will be expected to participate in the mandatory fundraising activities as set out by the Nanaimo Riptide Board of Directors.
• I acknowledge that membership application is not guaranteed and swimmers are not able to enter the water until FULL payment (Swim BC membership fee, monthly training fees, swimmer fundraising commitment cheque ($150 per swimmer in groups Los Angeles & above) and family volunteer commitment cheque ($250 per family), completed application, code of conduct, personal information consent and volunteer forms are received by the office manager.