Return to Prime
|Start Date||Jun 17, 2020|
|End Date||Jul 31, 2020|
|Job Signup Deadline||Jun 17, 2020|
|Restriction||Rio de Janeiro - 2016 Tokyo - 2020|
If you choose to participate, you must follow these rules:
• If you don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay home;
• If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at a practice until you have self- isolated for a minimum of 14 days;
• If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID- 19, you must stay home;
• Athletes will be required to enter the gym directly from the parking lot, immediately sanitize their hands (early arrivals may be asked to wait outside or in their cars).
• Athletes will be asked COVID 19 screening questions prior to the start of their sessions.
• Prime change rooms including showers will be closed and the washrooms will only be for emergency purposes. In case of an emergency, women's access to the women's change room and washroom will be through the men's change room (we will have a dividing curtain in place).
• Athletes will not be able to refill water bottles. You will need to have a sufficient water supply with you.
• Equipment (bars, weights etc) will be individually assigned at the beginning of each session. Athletes will be required to clean their assigned bars at the end of the training session.
• The gym occupancy will be limited at any given time (this includes athletes and coaches). This limit may be increased as we move from phase 2 to phase 3.
• We have increased the hand sanitizing stations as well as soap and paper towel dispensers throughout the building. We encourage athletes to sanitize their hands frequently as well as sanitize upon exiting the building
• Comply with physical distancing measures at all time;
• Avoid physical contact with others, including shaking hands, high fives, etc.;
• Leave the facility as quickly as possible after you finish.
- Prime Sign up Available