Terms and conditions
Nanaimo Riptide Swim Team requires one (1) month notice in writing in the event a swimmer leaves the program prior to the end of the season.
SNC/Swim BC Annual Fee (age determined as of December 31, 2018)
8 & Under $91
9 & 10 $111
11 - 14 $157
15 & Over $199
A $150 post dated cheque is required for each swimmer to cover their fundraising commitment.
• I agree that I am the parent or legal guardian of the above listed participant.
• I agree to pay the registration and training fees as described for my child's swim program. I understand that swim meet, equipment and team uniform costs are in addition to these fees
* I aknowledge that fees are payable regardless of how many scheduled workouts your child is able to attend. There are no make-up days offered. For medical absences of 2 weeks or more, a credit to the account can be requested with provision of a medical note to the office administrator .
• I acknowledge that my child registered in Green and above will be expected to participate in the mandatory fundraising activities as set out by the Nanaimo Riptide Board of Directors.
• I acknowledge that registration is not guaranteed and swimmers are not able to enter the water until FULL payment (Swim BC registration fee, monthly training fees, swimmer fundraising commitment cheque and family volunteer commitment cheque), completed registration, code of conduct, personal information consent and volunteer forms are received by the Registrar.